Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Things

Well, as most of you know about 1.5 years ago I took up the guitar. I'm no Clapton or Paige, but I'd like to think I have progressed as a guitar hacker. :) Anyway, my lessons have included not only learning songs from AC/DC to Cat Stevens, but has included soloing against backing tracks. Most of my work practicing is center around the blues but who knows maybe in the future I will branch out to other areas like jazz. Some people have suggested that since I have all this setup on the computer and I have this nifty new HD 1080p webcam, that I should shoot a video of me playing. So that's what I am doing. Here is a video of me playing to a little Slow Blues backing track that I have. Not my best work but hey, I can't be great all the time, but I am most of the time, which is good enough for me. Hope you all enjoy...

Slow Blues Solo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Next time move the camera so we can see your fingering on the strings. :) Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete